HP Deskjet 3632 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner

Admittedly, I am a new user of the Chromebox, but so far, everything has been easy...until I tried to connect this printer. I managed to get the printer to connect to the network with little problem, and I even got the printer to print from Samsung phone with ease, but the Chromebox would not pick up on it on the network, and the directions that came with the printer as well as everything I found on the web did not help. The HP site said I needed a claim code or the printer's email address, and I kept following the directions to print this information using the ePrint button and the information button simultaneously, and the same information page kept printing WITHOUT the information I needed. I then reached out for HP chat help, and the person asked for permission to access my computer and then never came back. I finally found something via the ePrint solutions on Chrome that worked, but this whole proce ss took at least four hours. I am not a tech wizard, but I'm no novice either, so this process seemed overly complicated, and HP directions were not accurate to printer's functions. I am keeping the printer because it does print well, and I worked so hard to get it set up.

Was this review helpful? (16) (9)

Thank you! You have successfully submitted feedback for this review.


Source → HP Deskjet 3632 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner


Related Posts To HP Deskjet 3632 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner


HP Deskjet 3632 All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner Rating: 4.5 Posted by: maiafrans

Search Here

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Recent Posts